So uhh, my clothing dye ate through my gloves…..
+3 spellcasting +1 summoning EFF: 2XDAM vs undead
The tattoo makes it more demonic than undead.
with those nails and tattoo, I thought this was some cosplay thing.
"It’s my first time here. I wanted to come to - you know you don’t go to Comic Con without going down on the floor and seeing it all, and so the way I came up with doing that was Spider-Man." - Daniel Radcliffe at the 2014 SDCC
Remember to have a Super Breakfast!
can we talk about the fact that if you eat Cap’s cereal you can tell everone you just ate HYDRA for breakfast
But now I actually want these and I can’t have them. Thanks for nothing.
Loki Charms just to get the Glowstick of Destiny in the box.
i’m at the public library right now and over the past hour i’ve seen:
- an old israeli man reading an american newspaper out loud to practice his english
- a 5-year old boy, unable to read, making up his own story from a book just by looking at the pictures
- a 80-year old man hovering around the computer station of a girl who went to the bathroom because she left some money behind and he wanted to make sure no one took it
- a guy my age teaching a man in his 50’s what a gigabyte is
- two kids running up to their dad, laughing, and giving him hugs and kisses
basically: i love our public library
Minori’s Stunning Eye Makeup
~Source: Tokyo Fashion
I think about pokemon in non-battle situations a lot. Like pokemon who have been trained/raised to be helpers and assistants than to be battle partners.
Pokemon visiting hospitals to cheer patients up like dogs and cats do. Or ones that help kids learn to read, speak, swim, go through therapy?! Even pokemon who’s abilities help owners with specific disabilities?!
I love thinking of pokemon outside of battle situations.
This comic is about how there are two sides to every story.
A guy insulting his ex to “compliment” you is always a red flag.
A human getting pissed at their vampire boyfriend so they put in a silver sterling tongue stud and bracelets and earrings and their vampire boyfriend is just standing five feet away like “babe. c’mon.”
best so far.